Patent Filing in Pune
File A Patent In Just 48 Hours
@ INR 7,999 (Professional Fees)
No Hidden Fees | Affordable & Transparent Pricing | Expert Consultation | After Service Lifetime Support | No.1 Patent Service Provider for Startups
Why Choose IPFlair ?
Get A Free Consultation
Patent Fee Calculator
Are you looking for the best Patent firm in Pune? If you are a business owner, research scientist, student, or a person with groundbreaking innovation, you need to get your invention patented.
A patent is a legal document that grants the inventor rights over their invention for a certain period. The Patent right is granted by the government of the state or country depending on the laws of the nation.
The Patent Acts 1970 and the Patent Rules of 2003 are the governing laws that regulate the filing of a Patent in India. The acts suggest that the inventor, his legal representative, or assignee can apply for patent registration in any branch of the Indian Patent Office, depending on the jurisdiction of the applicant.
The process of filing a patent can be tedious, and you may require professional help. To file a patent in Pune, you will need an established patent agent; you will be amazed by the value added by a professional patent agent when working on your idea and filing a patent. You can also avail of an online patent filing. The Indian Patent Office in Mumbai will have jurisdiction over your patent filing application.
- Signing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA): IPflair signs an Exclusive NDA and shall maintain strict confidentiality w.r.t Invention details and assures you that your Invention is in safe hands.
- Disclosure of the invention: IPflair shall provide Invention Disclosure Form (IDF) and kindly Ssubmit all the information w.r.t your invention in the Invention Disclosure Form. So that our patent agents can get an understanding about your Invention like what does your Invention is configured to do and what problems does it solve and the like.
- Patentability Search: We perform extensive patent research to compare your invention with the already filed patents using paid databases like Questel Orbit and prepare a patentability search report on your invention to identify the Novelty/uniqueness in your Invention.
- Take an informed decision on filing the Patent: After detailed Patent research and based on the Novelty identified in your invention, we help you decide whether you must go ahead with the drafting and filing of the patent application. Your invention must have at least one unique feature or inventive step compared to any existing patent applications. The inventive step can either be economically significant, technically advanced, or both over any existing patent applications.
- Patent Drafting: Our Patent Agents are from technical and legal backgrounds and will help you draft a full-proof patent application. It is the most crucial step of the entire patent filing process. As it requires legal and technical understanding, if not drafted the right way your invention might not be protected in a right way, which is why we are here to help you all the way.
- Filing the Patent Application: We at IPFlair help you fill up all the forms that are required to submit at the Indian patent Office. After you are done reviewing your patent draft and are satisfied with the details and scope your Invention covered, the application is ready for filing with the Patent Office. The Patent Act of 1970 has a prescribed manner in which the patent application must be filed. We will help you file the patent application, along with all the forms and documents deemed necessary for the process.
- Request for examination: After filing the patent application IPflair shall help you to request the concerned Indian Patent Office to examine the patent application.
- Responding to any objection raised: After the examination request is submitted to the Patent Office, they shall generate a First Examination report with few complaints or objections w.r.t patent application filed. In that case, IPflair shall help you prepare a detailed response to overcome all the objections in the examination report and prove inventive step and novelty in the submitted patent application.
- Grant of Patent: Once all objections are solved and clarified, and the patent application meets all the requirements as prescribed by the Patent Act 1970, it is placed in order for grant. Post grant, your Invention shall get the protection for a period of 20 years from first filing date. The grant for the patent application will be notified in the Patent Journal that is published from time to time.
We are Registered Patent Agents from technical and Legal background and authorised by the Government of India to file the Patent Applications in the prescribed format i.e. Techno-legal format as per the Indian Patent Acts, 1970. We are one of the best Patent Agents/attorneys, who focus to increase the valuation of the patent by covering the broadest scope of the Invention. We have filed around 3000+ Patent Applications in India and Abroad and hold a success rate of almost 95% w.r.t. Indian and International Patent Applications. We are here to help you and take care of all the start to end patent process. The process of patent filing is complicated and lengthy, but we are always at your beck and call whenever you need help. We ensure that your invention is recognized and your rights are protected, and you do not have to face any infringements. We bring our immaculate knowledge so you can avoid problems that can be a hurdle to your growth.
TOTAL PATENT SERVICES CARRIED OUT IS “6000+“
Success Rate of 95%
What Our Clients Say
Director – IPFlair India
Robert Gordon University,
Principal Advisor & Patent Attorney
M.S. (Electronics) | Ex-GE
| Ex-Lockheed Martin
| Ex-Northrop Grumman
Senior Manager – Patent Analytics
IPR GGS IP University-Delhi
Manager – Patent Drafting
Karnataka State Law University & Symbiosis Law School,
Integrated B.tech (CSE),
LLB-Cyber Laws University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
Alliance School of Law,
KLE Society’s Law College, Karnataka State Law University
Business Development Executive
BCA and MBA degree from Nagpur university.
Maintains Strict Confidentiality
Registered Indian Patent Agents
IPFlair has the Registered Indian Patent Agents, authorized by the Government of India, We can file a Patent Applications as per the Indian Patents Act and file the same in the Designated Patent Offices across India. Just to mention few Patent Agent Details: Mr. Dinkar Agrawal (Patent Agent Number: IN/PA 2502) & Mr. Vidya Bhaskar Singh Nandiyal (Patent Agent Number: IN/PA 2912).
Experienced Patent Professionals and Patent Attorneys
Patent Commercialization Aspect
Best Cost Effective Pricing
Filed around 2000+ Patent Applications
HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102,
Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad,
Magarpatta Rd, Kirtane Baugh,
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
G Block BKC, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051
C-001/A2, Sector 16B, Noida,
Select Citywalk Mall, Saket District
Centre, District Centre, Sector 6,
Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
4th floor, Amrapali Lakeview Building,
Lazer St, South Phase, SIDCO
Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600032